Sentinel Volvo have put together a series of educational material for you to learn more about Volvo genuine parts, why you should use them and how to upsell to your customers. We believe that knowledge is power and we’d like to share what we know with you.
Rain, snow, muddy roads, high speeds – the wiper blades must be able to perform well under a variety of conditions. Considering the fact that 20% of all road accidents are related to lack of visibility, it also becomes clear that windscreen wipers must be seen as safety components.
The rubber in Volvo Genuine Wipers has a graphite layer which decreases the friction and noise and increases the lifetime of the blades. There is also an integrated spoiler that helps secure the contact with the windscreen under higher speeds.
The recommendation is that you check the wiper blades twice a year and change them once a year.
Volvo Genuine Wiper Blade Approval Requirements
"Most Volvo cars are fitted with rain sensors that activate the rear wipers automatically when reverse gear is engaged. However, rear wipers get disregarded over the years although they still get used as frequently as the front ones. When buying front wipers, starting from £6 get the rear ones as a set."
Volvo Wiper Blades Selling Points
1. Volvo wiper blades have one of the highest levels of graphite for better contact with the windscreen. The graphite layer decreases the friction (higher visibility) and noise and increases the lifetime of the blades (extended durability).
2. Clear visibility thanks to smooth and steady wiping action in all weathers and speeds. Designed for optimised pressure distribution along the blade, with careful choice of materials and exact precision.
3. Carefully tested for optimum performance in Volvo cars. Tested in both laboratories and on cars before being approved as a Volvo Genuine Wiper.
4. Safety standards due to optimum visibility and performance.
30% OFF all Genuine Volvo Wiper Blades + FREE Volvo Screen Wash (worth £4.62).
Volvo Screen washes are high concetration giving up to 6 doses per 1L (recommended dosage 150ml ~ 200ml per litre)
* While stock & the rainy season lasts
► Exclusive telephone support and Volvo trained technicians available to guide you through the job
► Buying the right parts from us will never be a guessing game
► Make huge savings by speeding up your labour
► Never wait for credit notes due to wrong orders
► Extremely competitive prices on genuine parts
Get the right fit, first time. Every time!
BUY NOW, PAY LATER. OPEN A BUSINESS ACCOUNT WITH SENTINEL.
Contact Sentinel on 0208 826 2486 or 07946 517 888 and speak to our Parts team now.
Not a Sentinel Volvo Trade Club member yet? Click here to learn more about all the great benefits and how to join the club.