In 2013, Irvin Gordon from the USA entered the Guiness World Record books by clocking up 3,000,000 (million) miles in his Volvo. It's important to mention that 'Irv' only used genuine Volvo parts in his 1966 Volvo model.
Now if you want to join 'Irv' on the winners book by winning one of our 5 Volvo prizes, simply answer the question below:
Which Volvo model broke the world record with 3M miles in 2013?
(A) the all-new XC90
Get some help by asking Google.
1. Remote Control All-New XC90 (Geoff Robinson - AD Dyne Garage)
2. Volvo Mes Classic Tee (Robert Watton - Crystal Auto Care)
3. Polestar Cap (Lee Haridy - Turbo Repairs)
4. Classic Volvo Power Bank - portable charger (Andreea Oana - Ogs Mechanics)
5. One Set of Volvo Mugs (Kish - Little and Pace)
+ We have added another two products, because we felt like:
6. Volvo Thermo Flask (Auto Repair Centre)
7. Volvo In-Car Charger (Ketan Chauhan - Vale Autos)
+ Wild Cards, why not?
Volvo Thermo Flask (Jon Turner - Fix UK)
Volvo Brake Cleaner & White Grease (Israel Kahn - Kahn Mobile Mechanic)
+ Runner Ups (all winning a Volvo gift), because we felt like again:
(Arkiyan Boruk - LR Technic LTD)
(Mike Diggins - Brent Autos)
(Ray Hollely - Holland Park Motors)