We take the health of your Volvo seriously so we’re offering you a Volvo Systems Diagnostic (Winter Health Check) for only £19.95* (worth £70 including the free gift). As an authorised Volvo service centre, we are able to look into your Volvo's history and provide you with an up-to-date report on your Volvo.
What is included in the Volvo Winter Check?
This 40-minute long session is carried out by a Volvo technician who will connect your car directly to the Volvo factory's computer in Sweden. It includes:
Who is it good for?
Volvo cars are designed with an specific manufacturer's scheduled maintenance depending on the time and mileage, making every service different.
What are the costs involved?
The Volvo Winter Check result is brought up on a traffic light basis listing each point checked:
Then, it is entirely up to you to decide if you would like any of the amber or red flag work to be carried out on your Volvo. You will also receive the Volvo Summer Kit completely FREE.
FREE VOLVO Care Kit with The Health Check
Get a Volvo Care Kit as a gift from Sentinel Volvo, which includes:
• Car Shampoo - Removes dirt and grime with ease leaving a sparkling finish
• Bird & bug remover - Hydrates and creates an easy wipe off solution
• Screen wash - Remove everyday dirt, grime and insect deposits
• Microfibre cloth - Contains microscopic fibres to actively clean up dirt and grease
Remember to mention the Volvo Care Kit when you are booking your Volvo Winter Check.
Request a booking for the Volvo Systems Diagnostic Winter Check today with Sentinel in north London. Call us on 0208 8002200 or use the online enquiry button below.
** Terms & Conditions:
• The software check is intended to let you know if your Volvo is running with the most up-to-date version - If any updates are required, these are chargeable • The wash and vacuum are complimentary. This is not a full valet and the end result will depend on the initial condition of the vehicle • If you require a diagnostic due to any specific fault or problem in your Volvo, please contact us directly on 0208 8002200 to discuss, as the health check is not intended to detect these issues and there are other solutions available •
When it's time for the yearly service, discover...