The Polestar technology, a result of over 20 years of performance optimisation development, is offered exclusively to your existing Volvo car as a software upgrade. It has been developed by Swedish motor performance Polestar especially for Volvo powertrain engines. It makes your car more lively and fun to drive, by adding extra power and torque, and it increases safety in situations where you need extra performance, for example, when overtaking. All this is achieved without increasing the fuel consumption or affecting your original Volvo warranty.
Volvo cars are built to high precision with a focus on safety, reliability packed with advanced engineering and solid components. They make for the perfect platform for performance enhancement. Polestar engineers take into account the precise limits of each component when developing a new product, ensuring that you get the most out of your Volvo without compromising on any safety and performance aspect. It is also more than likely to increase the value of your Volvo when reselling it. This makes Polestar the ultimate optimisation for your Volvo. Get in touch with Sentinel for more information.
Polestar has been optmised for Drive-E engines, the latest advancement in drivetrain from Volvo, focusing on five key performance areas:
• Throttle Response - Optimised for a faster response, ideal when overtaking or when driving on bendy roads and unlevelled terrains
• Gearshift speed - Giving the driving a more direct control of the car and speed, the car accelerates quicker, increasing control during overtaking manouvers
• Gearshift Precision and Gear Hold - The gear hold function provides a stable speed avoiding unwanted gear change, for instance, during curves
• Off-Throttle Response - The gearbox and engine have been calibrated to ensure that the car is in balance during a brief period of lifting off the throttle or braking
• Engine Performance - Optimised for mid-range engine output, it makes the car more dynamic and responsive for the driver
The only thing that is faster than a Polestar upgrade is its installation, quick and easy, that can be done during a service or a tyre change.
• Enjoy a 2 week trial of the Polestar upgrade for only £25*.
• Or buy the Polestar Performance Upgrade at our special offer rate for £695* (normally £835*). Valid until 30th September 2018.
(Your Volvo may qualify for a discount, please ask us)
|Engine||Model Year||Volvo Model||Power HP|
|2.0T||2010 - 2011||XC60 / V60 / V70 / S60 / S80||203||240||300||320|
|2.4D||2006 - 2008||XC70 / V70 / S60||163||185 / 205||340||400 / 450|
|2.4D||2007 - 2009||XC60 / XC70 / V70 / S80||163||185||340||400|
|2.4D||2007 - 2009||S80||163||205||340||450|
|2.4D||2008 - 2009||XC70 / V70||163||185 / 205||340||400 / 450|
|2.4D||2009||XC60||163||185 / 205||340||400 / 450|
|2.4D||2009 - 2010||XC60 / XC70 / V70 / S80||175||195||420||460|
|2.5FT||2010 - 2011||XC70 / V70 / S80||231||258||340||360|
|2.5T||2005 - 2010||XC70 / XC90 / V70 / S60 / S80||210||240||320||370|
|2.5T||2010||V70 / S80||231||250||340||370|
|D5||2006 - 2011||XC60 / XC70 / XC90 / V70 / S60 / S80||185||205||400||450|
|D5||2008 / 2010||V50 / S40 / C30 / C70||180||205||350 / 400||380 / 450|
|D5||2009 - 2011||XC60 / XC70 / V60 / V70 / S60 / S80||205||225||420||460|
|D5||From 2012||XC60 / XC70 / V60 / V70 / S60 / S80||215||230||420 / 440||470|
|D3 / D4||From 2011||XC90||163||185||340||380|
|D3 / D4||2012 - 2013||XC60 / XC70 / V60 / V70||163||215||420||420 / 440|
|D3||2013 - 2014||XC60 / V60 / V70 / S60 / S80||136||163||350||400|
|D4||2014||XC60 / XC70 / V60 / V70||181||215||420||440|
|T6||2008 - 2010||XC60 / XC70 / V70 / S80(L)||285||315||400||480|
|T6||From 2011||XC60 / XC70 / V60 / V70 / S60(L) / S80(L)||304||329||440||480|
|T5||2007 - 2008||V50 / S40 / C30 / C70||285||315||400||480|
|T4||2011||V60 / V70 / S60 / S80||180||200||240||285|
|T4||2013 - 2014||V40(CC) / v60 / S40 / S60(L)||180||213||300||300|
|T3||2011 - 2013||V40(CC) / V60 / S60||150||180||240||240|
* Prices include VAT correct at the time of publication / Sentinel reserves the right to make changes at any time / The 2 week trial requires full payment of the price of the upgrade, but if within the time frame you decide not to keep it, the paid amount minus £25 will be refunded to you
Polestar and Volvo have developed a range of parts and accessories to add more style and personality to your Volvo. Everything comes branded with the rebel blue logo or Polestar name engraved with the highest precision, just like the way the software was built. To discover the whole range of Polestar accessories, contact Sentinel Volvo in north London now.